|Serving Size 5 oz (140g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90 Calories from fat 5|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Fuji apples with cinnamon & brown sugar.
- Deep, rich caramelized color for great plate appeal.
- Robust roasted flavor.
- Pre-roasted and perfectly seasoned.
- Scratch-made quality without the labor or special equipment.
- Heat-and-serve convenience.
- Fuji apples are naturally sweet and tart to complement any dish.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat half-size hotel pan with non-stick spray. Arrange 40 oz. apples in single thin layer. Drizzle 2 oz. melted butter over apples. Bake uncovered 14 to 20 minutes.
- Microwave(1100 watt): Place 40 oz. apples in large microwave dish with 1 oz. butter. Cover. Cook on high 6 minutes. Stir. Cook additional 6 minutes. Stir and serve.
- Stove Top: Heat 1 oz. of butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add apples to melted butter. Cook for 13 to 15 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring as needed for even heating. Allow apples to stand 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Great breakfast ingredient: crepes, pancakes, blintzes.
- Great stuffing for pork. APPLE ALMOND BAKLAVA
- APPLE BREAKFAST BREAD
- APPLE FRITTERS
- APPLE STUFFED BRIE
- CAJETA APPLE TARTLET
- CARAMEL APPLE & ALMOND STREUSEL DESSERT
- CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS
- CARAMEL APPLE GRITS
- CHICKEN & APPLE SCHNITZEL
- CHILLED APPLE-GINGER SOUP
- FUJI APPLE STREUSEL COFFEECAKE WITH CIDER GLAZE
- MAPLE-WALNUT STUFFED FRENCH TOAST WITH ROASTED APPLES
- PORK TENDERLOIN AND APPLE ROAST
|Apples, brown sugar, sugar, modified corn starch, salt, cinnamon, caramel color, spice, ascorbic acid, citric acid.