|Serving Size 3-oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 Calories from fat 20|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||18%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Flame-roasted corn, onions, and red and green peppers are blended with black beans and tomatoes; seasoned with Cuban-influenced spices.
- Excellent color contrast for added plate appeal.
- Blend Ratio: 40% Roasted Cut Corn; 9% Roasted Yellow Onions; 4% Roasted Red Peppers; 7% Roasted Green Peppers; 25% Black Beans; 12% Tomatoes.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Microwave: Place frozen blend in a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH, stirring half way through cook time. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- 1100 watt microwave: Cook 4 oz on HIGH for 1½ minutes.
- 1100 watt microwave: Cook 20 oz. on HIGH for 9 minutes.
- 2200 watt microwave: Cook 4 oz. for 35 seconds.
- 2200 watt microwave: Cook 20 oz. for 2 minutes.
- Stove Top: Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add product and cover. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring as needed for even heating.
- Steamer: Arrange product in a half-size steam table pan. Cover if needed. Steam for 15 minutes.
- Makes a great side dish or ingredient in your own salsa.
- BBQ CHOPPED SALAD
- CHICKEN AVOCADO CAESAR SALAD
- FIESTA CHICKEN WRAP
- FIESTA TOSTADA
- MOLE PIZZA
- PESCADO CON SALSA DE MAIZ Y FRIJOLES NEGROS
- PORK BORRACHO WRAP
- ROASTED CORN & BLACK BEAN SALSA
|Corn, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Onions, Soybean Oil, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Bell Pepper, Garlic), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Lime Juice Powder (Lime Juice Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavorings (Including Grill and Smoke), Citric Acid.|