|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Quick prep: Just heat and serve.
- Blend Ratio: 23% Roasted Green Pepper Strips; 23% Roasted Red Pepper Strips; 54% Roasted Yellow Onion Strips.
- Roasted ½" red and green bell pepper strips and yellow onion strips; seasoned with a blend of fajita-type seasoning.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Standard oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange frozen vegetables in a single layer on baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Convection oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange frozen vegetables in a single layer on baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Griddle: Preheat griddle to 375°F. Spread 2 Tbsp oil over griddle. Arrange vegetables in a thin layer. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning as needed for even heating.
- Stove top: Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add frozen vegetables to very hot oil. Cook for 6 to 10 minutes over high heat, stirring as needed for even heating.
- Add to sandwiches to increase profit.
- Great pizza topper.
- Try as a fajita side.
- Quesadilla ingredient. BUFFALO CHICKEN QUESADILLA
- CHICKEN & PEPPER BIG BOWL
- CHICKEN PANZANELLA SALAD
- CHICKEN PEPERONATA PIZZA
- CORNED BEEF HASH
- DENVER PANINI
- DOUBLE PEPPER PIZZA MARENGO
- GRILLED ITALIAN SAUSAGE & PEPPERS TOSCANA
- HOBO-PACK POTATOES
- MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SANDWICH
|Onions, Bell Peppers, Soybean Oil, Seasoning (Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Molasses Powder, Cellulose Gum, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Extractives Of Paprika, Caramel Color). |