|Serving Size 2 tbsp (30g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45 Calories from fat 35|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||8%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Chunky, homemade appearance.
- Shelf life: 24 months frozen; 3 to 4 days unopened and 1 to 2 days opened under refrigeration at less than 40°F.
- No losses due to spoiled or unripe fruit.
- No waste from peeling and pitting.
- Consistent color, taste, and texture.
- Easy to store and limited prep needed.
- Consistent pricing.
- Seasoned with garlic, onion, spices, and colorful chunks of red bell pepper.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Thaw under refrigeration, 12 to 15 hours.
- Once thawed, DO NOT REFREEZE.
- Use to top nachos, fajitas, salads, and tacos.
- Spread on sandwiches for a southwestern flair.
- Added menu item profitability.
|Hass Avocado, Water, Red Bell Pepper, Spices (includes Jalapeño), Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onion, Erythorbic Acid and/or Ascorbic acid (to maintain natural color), Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.|