|Serving Size 3/4 cup (85g)|
Servings Per Container about 13
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100 Calories from fat 20|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Meets consumer demands for whole grains
- Features super grains such as Quinoa
- Low fat and zero grams trans fat per serving
- So many ingredients, so little time. A blend of toasted Couscous, Colusari® Red Rice, Red Quinoa, Roasted Tomatoes, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, Orange & Yellow Carrots, Petite Peas, Shallots, Roasted Garlic and Basil which allows you to differentiate menus and draw repeat business.
|Prep Instructions |
- Stove Top (Medium High Heat): 4 oz serving. 1. Spray saute pan with non-stick cooking spray. 2. Heat for 3 minutes, adding 1-2 mins for each additional serving.
- Microwave (2200 watt): 1. Place frozen contents of bag in microwave-safe 4" deep dish and cover. 2. Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes. Rotate the dish and stir thoroughly halfway through cook time. 3. Let stand 1 minute.
- Microwave (1100 watt): 1. Place frozen contents of bag in microwave-safe 4" deep dish and cover. 2. Heat on HIGH for 16 minutes. Rotate the dish and stir thoroughly halfway through cook time. 3. Let stand 1 minute.
- Combi Oven: 1. Set hot air to 400F, steam to 50% and fan to 100%. 2. Spray foil covered 11x17" sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange frozen product evenly on pan. Cover with foil. 4. Bake on middle rack for 10 minutes, rotating after 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Convection Oven: 1. Preheat oven to 375F. 2. Spray foil covered 11x17" pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange one bag of frozen product evenly on pan, cover with foil. 4. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating pan after 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Steam Unit: 1. Arrange product in a half-sized steam table pan. 2. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Versatile across a variety of menu segments
- Great for use in different salads or for use in wraps
- Brings color and texture to soups and stews
- An easy ingredient in frittatas, lasagnas and other casseroles
- A wonderful topper for fish or poultry
|COUSCOUS (WHEAT FLOUR), RED RICE, RED AND YELLOW BELL PEPPER, TOMATOES (TOMATOES, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), CARROTS, QUINOA, PEAS, SOYBEAN OIL, BASIL, SEASONING (SALT, RICE FLOUR, ONION, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, GARLIC, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, TOMATO, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPER, MUSHROOM, MOLASSES, SPICE), SHALLOTS, ROASTED GARLIC. |