|Serving Size 3 oz. (85g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120 Calories from fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 100%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Bake or fry preparation convenience.
- Sweets meet consumers' desire for healthier menu choices.
- Sweet potato are exceptionally versatile across the menu and cuisine types.
- Great second fry alternative.
- Excellent source of Vitamin A, naturally cholesterol free, and 0g trans fat per serving.
|Prep Instructions |
- Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 345F. Fill fryer basket no more than half full. Fry for 2 1/4 to 2½ minutes. Do not overcook.
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange fries in a single layer on sheet pans. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 400F. Arrange fries in a single layer on a sheet pans. Bake for 18 to 24 minutes.
- Combi Oven: Preheat oven to 375F, set steam setting to 20% and fan setting to 75%. Arrange fries in a single layer on sheet pans. Bake for 11 to 16 minutes.
- Sweet Home BBQ - Looking to give your chicken or ribs some southern flare? Couple savory BBQ with Simplot Sweets Gems—the perfect side to dip in BBQ sauce.
- They’re Called SWEETS for a Reason - Bake Simplot Sweets Gems topped with cinnamon-sugar and candied nuts. Serve with flavored dipping sauces for an irresistible dessert!
- Pile on the Flavor -Complement the unique flavor of the sweet potato with bacon, Gorgonzola, green onions and sour cream or create your own signature combination.
|SWEET POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, AND/OR SUNFLOWER), DEHYDRATED POTATO, SUGAR, CORN STARCH, RICE FLOUR, SALT, SODIUM ALGINATE, TO PROTECT NATURAL COLOR (CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE).|
Simplot Sweets® Coupon
Simplot Sweets® Brochure
Simplot Sweets® Recipe Applications #1
Simplot Sweets® Recipe Applications #2
Simplot Sweets® Video