|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (28g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 Calories from fat 20|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Reduce operational labor with Simplot Traditions' quick, easy, 1-pan + 1-spoon preparation. Bring your customers back again and again with Simplot Traditions Garlic Mashed Potatoes distinctive texture and real potato taste made with only 100% Idaho® potatoes. Satisfy everyone's health concern by serving Simplot Traditions, which never contains any partially hydrogenated oils - NO PHO!
- Shelf stable mashed potatoes.
- Yields 518 servings per case (3.2 fl. oz each or a #10 scoop each).
|Prep Instructions |
- 1) Pour one-half gallon hot/boiling water into mixing bowl or steam table pan
2) Slowly add full pouch potatoes while stirring with a large spoon or spatula just until water is absorbed
3) Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes
4) Fluff with a spoon or spatula
- Serve as a traditional side, customize and fill your own stuffed, twice-baked potato, pipe onto a classic pot pie
|IDAHO® POTATOES, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, COTTONSEED, AND/OR SUNFLOWER), COCONUT OIL, WHEY, NONFAT DRY MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF THE FOLLOWING: SUGAR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SPICE, PARSLEY, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CASEINATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE & GUANYLATE, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, EMULSIFIERS (MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEAROLY LACTYLATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE), TO PROTECT COLOR AND FLAVOR (CITRIC ACID, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROLS, SODIUM BISULFITE).
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, SULFITES, WHEAT.|