|Serving Size 1/3 cup dry (25g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80 Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1%||4g|
|Vitamin A 0||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 0||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Reduce operational labor and customzie your mashed poatoes with Simplot Traditions Potato Flakes. Made with only 100% Idaho® potatoes. Satisfy everyone's health concern by serving Simplot Traditions, which never contains any partially hydrogenated oils - NO PHO!
- Shelf stable mashed potatoes.
- Yields 518 servings per case (3.2 fl. oz. each; #10 scoop).
|Prep Instructions |
- 1) Pour hot (160-180) water (amount dependent upon batch size) into mixing bowl or steam table pan
2) Slowly add potatoes while stirring with a large spoon or spatula just until water is absorbed
3) Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes
4) Fluff with a spoon or spatula
- Serve as a traditional side, customize and fill your own stuffed, twice-baked potato, pipe onto a classic pot pie
|IDAHO® POTATOES, EMULSIFIER (MONO & DIGLYCERIDES), TO PROTECT FRESHNESS AND COLOR (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BISULFITE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROLS).
CONTAINS: SOY, SULFITES.
MADE ON EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK INGREDIENTS.|