|Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (23g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||9%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Reduce operational labor with Simplot Traditions' quick, easy, 1-pan + 1-spoon preparation. Bring your customers back again and again with Simplot Traditions' buttery potato taste made with only 100% Idaho® potatoes. Satisfy everyone's health concern by serving Simplot Traditions, which never contains any partially hydrogenated oils - NO PHO!
- Shelf stable mashed potatoes.
- Yields: 8# scoops = 1230-1292; 10# scoops = 1384-1600
|Prep Instructions |
- 1) Measure boiling water into serving container.
2) Sprinkle potatoes all at once over hot water while stirring.
3) Use a spoon to evenly distribute and wet all potatoes.
4) Let stand one minute. Fluff gently with a spoon; do not over-mix.
5) Potatoes are ready to serve
- Serve as a traditional side, customize and fill your own stuffed, twice-baked potato, pipe onto a classic pot pie
|IDAHO® POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, COTTONSEED AND/OR SUNFLOWER), SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: NONFAT DRY MILK, BUTTERMILK POWDER, SPICE, DEXTRIN (SOLUBLE DIETARY FIBER), MODIFIED POTATO STARCH (SOLUBLE DIETARY FIBER), POTATO MALTODEXTRIN, EMULSIFIERS (MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM STEROYL LACTYLATE), FLAVORS (NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, LACTIC ACID), TO PROTECT COLOR & FLAVOR (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BISULFITE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROLS), ARTIFICIAL COLOR.
CONTAINS: MILK, SULFITES.|