|Serving Size 3 oz. (85g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- On-Trend- A unique side with premium appeal. Delivers colorful appearance & chef-crafted blend of herbs & spices.
- Guilt-Free Goodness - Only 2 grams of fat, 100 calories, and zero grams of trans fat per serving.
- Versatile - Simply oven roast, pan saute' or flat-top grill. Heat and serve - or hold up to two hours in buffet or hot food case.
- Consistent - You can count on each fingerling being nearly one ounce, making portion control a snap.
- 45% Yellow Laratte
- 30% Red Thumb
- 25% Purple Pelisse
|Prep Instructions |
- Convection Oven: 1. Preheat oven to 375F. 2. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange frozen potatoes in a single layer on baking pan. 4. Bake 13-18 minutes.
- Standard Oven: 1. Preheat oven to 450F. 2. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange frozen potatoes in a single layer on baking pan. 4. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Combi Oven: 1. Set hot air to 375F, steam to 75% and fan to 100%. 2. Spray foil covered 11x17" sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange frozen potatoes evenly on pan. 4. Bake on middle rack for 12 minutes, rotating tray afte 5 minutes for even cooking. 5. After 5 minutes stir potatoes to distribute seasoning evenly.
- Great substitute for baked potatoes.
- Great as a canape sliced in half and topped with your favorite ingredient.
- Wonderful fondue and appetizer item.
|POTATOES, SOYBEAN OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING THYME, ROSEMARY, SAGE), POTATO STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS.
RoastWorks® Tri Blend Fingerling Brochure
RoastWorks® Tri Blend Fingerling Menu Concepts