|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 Calories from fat 90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Versatility to be served anytime in a variety of ways.
- Made from premium potatoes - no fillers or binders.
- Easy preparation: bake or fry.
- Zero-grams trans fat.
- Low cost menu favorite created incremental revenue.
- Extended hold time for reduced waste.
|Prep Instructions |
- Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 345°F. Fill fryer basket no more than half full. Deep fry for 3 minutes.
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Place frozen Gems in a single layer on baking pans. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Standard Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange frozen Gems in a single layer on baking pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- A great alternative to fries, mashed and backed potatoes. Delicious as sides and appetizers.
|POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, CORN, AND/OR SUNFLOWER), SALT, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE (TO MAINTAIN NATURAL COLOR), DEXTROSE.|
Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.