|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120 Calories from fat 35|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Distinctive shape and homemade appearance for a welcome change from traditional straight cuts.
- Superb heat retention, great potato taste.
- Extremely versatile cut with fast prep.
- 8-cut wedge
- 42 to 52 wedges per lb
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 345F. Fill fryer basket no more than half full. Fry for 4 to 4½ minutes.
- Combi Oven: Preheat oven to 425F, steam to 50% and fan to 100%. Place frozen product in a single layer on sheet pan. Bake for 12-17 minutes turning once for more uniform cooking or until crisp and golden brown.
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 425F. Place frozen product in a single layer on sheet pan. Bake for 13-18 minutes turning once for more uniform cooking or until crisp and golden brown.
- Standard Oven: Preheat oven to 425F. Bake for 18-23 minutes turning once for more uniform cooking or until crisp and golden brown.
- This hearty potato wedge cut goes well with any entrée as a baked potato replacement
- Great for deli applications with great heat retention
- Great alternative to baked potato
|POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, CORN, AND/OR SUNFLOWER), DEXTROSE, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE (TO MAINTAIN NATURAL COLOR).|