Roasted herb and garlic potatoes baked to a golden brown with onions, eggs, cream, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Remember quiche? Give it an update--and an upgrade--with Herb & Garlic Roasted Russets.
|RoastWorks®: Roasted Herb & Garlic Russets 6/2.5lb
|Bacon, 1/2" dice
|RoastWorks®: Flame-Roasted Peppers & Onions 6/2.5lb
||16.0 fl oz
||40.0 fl oz
||18.0 fl oz
|Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place RoastWorks Herb & Garlic Roasted Russets on a sheet pan and heat in a 325°F convection oven for 15 minutes. Put cooked potatoes into a 2-inch hotel pan that has been well sprayed with pan release.
- Cook bacon in a saute pan over medium-high heat until crisp, drain. Sprinkle the bacon and Flame-Roasted Peppers & Onions over the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs together with the milk and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over top of pan.
- Top with 16 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese, cover with foil, and place in a 325°F convection oven for 55-60 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 8 ounces of shredded Cheddar cheese over top of pan. Return to oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Garnish top with chopped chives and serve.